2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCawood Close, March
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Fitted Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Gardens
NO CHAIN ** NO CHAIN ** Cul-de-sac Location - Two Bedrooms - Gas Fired Central Heating - Double Glazed Windows - Fitted Kitchen - Conservatory - Enclosed Rear Gardens
This detached bungalow is situated in the popular Cawood Close area of March, convenient to the Town Centre and British Rail Station. The property benefits from two bedrooms, gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, fitted kitchen, conservatory, enclosed rear gardens and garage. Please note, the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Loft access. Telephone point. Storage cupboard. Additional storage cupboard. Door to front.
Lounge 16' 4" max into bay x 10' 4" ( 4.98m max into bay x 3.15m )
Bay window to front. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Textured and coved ceiling.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 7' 10" ( 3.86m x 2.39m )
Recently fitted kitchen. Window to rear. Door to conservatory. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for dishwasher. Gas central heating boiler. Textured and coved ceiling. Breakfast bar. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Conservatory 12' 3" x 10' 2" ( 3.73m x 3.10m )
Brickbase. Windows to rear. Windows to side. Tiled floor.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.23m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' ( 3.30m x 2.74m )
Window to front. Window to side. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator. TV point. Textured and coved ceiling.
Bathroom / Wet Room
Window to side. Vanity wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Heated towel rail. Textured and coved ceiling. Tiled floor. Tiled walls.
Front gardens are open plan. There is a drive to the side leading to the garage.
Garage has up and over door.
Rear gardens are enclosed with a patio area with shrubs bordering.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66065347.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109069. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.