3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCrescent Avenue, Thornton Cleveleys, FY5 3JE
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- UPVC Double Glazed / Gas Central Heating
- Two Reception Rooms / Separate WC
- Ideal First Time Buy or Investment
- Garage / Off Street Parking/EPC Rating C
- Description: This is a three bedroom semi detached house situated in the heart of Cleveleys and is extremely convenient for shops, schools, doctors, bus and tram links and all other local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge open through to the dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms to the first floor and a bathroom with a separate wc. Externally there is a South facing lawn aspect to the rear with planted borders, a gravelled area to the front with off street parking to the side leading to a detached garage. The property also benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing throughout. This would make for an ideal first time buy or buy to let investment and viewing is recommended.
Location: From our Church Street office turn left, at the traffic lights turn left on to Devonshire Road, continue along Devonshire Road until it becomes Fleetwood Road, take the fifth right on to Rockwood Avenue, continue across Luton Road and at the end of Rockwood Avenue turn left on to Anchorsholme Lane East, take the first right on to St Georges Avenue, at the end of the road turn left on to Victoria Road West, at the traffic lights turn left on to Crescent East, take the second left on to Crescent Avenue.
Hallway: UPVC double glazed window, radiator, meter board.
Lounge: Approx 14'2 x 11' (4.32m x 3.35m) UPVC double glazed window, radiator, TV point, open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room: Approx 12'9 x 10'2 (3.89m x 3.10m) UPVC double glazed French doors leading onto the rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen: Approx 14'10 x 5'2 (4.52m x 1.57m) UPVC double glazed window and door, range of fitted wall and base units with complementary laminate work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, built in double electric oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood, tiled splash backs, plumbed for automatic washing machine.
Stairs and Landing: UPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'5 x 9'7 (4.09m x 2.92m) UPVC double glazed window, radiator, range of fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two: Approx 11'7 x 9'3 (3.53m x 2.82m) UPVC double glazed window, radiator, fitted wardrobes with mirror frontage.
Bedroom Three: Approx 7'9 x 6'3 (2.36m x 1.90m) UPVC double glazed window, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bathroom: Approx 7'3 x 5'9 (2.21m x 1.75m) UPVC double glazed window, two piece suite comprising of a panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
Separate WC: Low flush wc.
Exterior: South facing garden to the rear with planted shrub borders. Gravelled area to the front with off street parking to the side leading to the garage.
Garage: Detached garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
hese particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66073388.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRE2X. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.