4 bedroom house for saleWoodville Avenue, Princetown
- VIDEO TOUR AVAILABLE - CLICK THE 'VIDEO TOUR'/'VIRTUAL TOUR' TAB
- Amazing Far Reaching Views
- Well Proportioned Accommodation
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Double Bedrooms
- En-suite & Family Bathrooms
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Integral Garage, Driveway Parking
- Good Sized Enclosed Gardens
VIDEO/VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE for this property. Amazing far reaching views can be seen from the rear over moorland and as far as the sea at Plymouth (on a good day) from this well proportioned family home. Great space with three reception rooms, fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility and cloakroom as well as an integral garage and upstairs are four double bedrooms, one with an en-suite as well as a family bathroom. Windows are double glazed and there is gas fired heating. The views and gardens are the real feature of this lovely home and to be able to walk out onto the moor with such ease and to have such wonderful views is a huge plus.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66073694.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7585223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.