3 bedroom detached house for saleSt Johns, Woking, Surrey, GU21
- Detached Family Home
- Potential To Extend (STPP)
- Driveway For Multiple Vehicles
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room And Downstairs WC
- Private Rear Garden With Side Access
The moment you step over the threshold of this detached 1930s built home, you get that homely, friendly feel that we think is only apparent in certain properties. This is enhanced by the solid oak flooring and stripped pine architraves and doors of the entrance hall. Off the hallway are stairs and a downstairs cloakroom. There are two reception rooms, the front one being a dining room with double glazed bay window with original tiled sills, exposed floorboards and recessed open fire with oak surround. The sitting room has been extended to the rear to create a lovely family sitting area with a cast iron and tiled open fireplace with oak surround and double glazed French doors to the rear garden. The kitchen is approached via a breakfast eating area with solid oak flooring and a full height shelved cupboard. The kitchen area is beautifully fitted with a very comprehensive range of base and eye level units in a pale blue finish with excellent beech block worktops. Again, the kitchen has a lovely feel about it and built in appliances include Neff dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Off the breakfast room is a very useful utility room with space for washing machine and tumble dryer and also housing the wall mounted gas boiler.
A turning staircase leads to the first floor landing, again with stripped pine architraves. The master bedroom is very nicely decorated with laminate flooring and a range of fitted triple wardrobes. Bedroom 2 overlooks the rear and again is a double whilst the third bedroom is a very decent sized single room (could certainly afford a double bed if need be). The bathroom is now a shower room and the previous owners have removed the bath and fitted a wide walk in shower cubicle. The suite is fitted in white with fully ceramic tiled walls.
This attractive property has the potential to extend STPP. There is parking for multiple vehicles to the fore and a decent sized rear garden with access down both sides of this detached home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66077565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOK190817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Seymours Estate Agents, Woking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.