3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChampions Green, Hoddesdon
- Downstairs Cloarkoom
- Lounge/Dining Area
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- L Shaped Dressing Room
- Family Bathroom
- Maintenance Free Rear Garden & Garage
An opportunity to acquire this double storey extended formerly three bedroom (currently used as a two bedroom) family home which offers a dressing room, luxury bathroom/shower room and garage to rear, with views over private green and situated to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre.
Situated within this popular residential location we are proud to offer for sale this double storey extended formerly three bedroom (currently used as a two bedroom) property which offers some great features to include a dressing room, luxury bathroom/shower room and garage to rear and boasting views over a private green. The property is conveniently located within easy access to local shops, recreational parks, school for all age groups and good transport links. AN OPPORTUNITY NOT TO BE MISSED - CALL US TO ARRANGE AN INTERNAL INSPECTION 01992 464001.
Double glazed main front door leading to:
Featuring a tiled floor, stairs to first floor and door to family lounge.
Lounge 18' 6" x 11' 11" ( 5.64m x 3.63m )
With a feature double glazed bay window to front elevation, electric feature fireplace, power points and TV points, radiator, coving to ceiling and through to:
Dining Area 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
Laminate wood flooring, power points, coving and radiator. Through to kitchen/breakfast room and door to utility room.
Utility Room 6' x 8' 2" ( 1.83m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side, wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards under, stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and doors to:
Comprising a pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, laminate wood flooring and radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 10" x 9' 6" ( 4.52m x 2.90m )
With a range of white wall cupboards, ample work tops with cupboards and drawers under. Fitted gas hob, extractor fan, built in oven, sink unit and double glazed window and door to rear garden, power points and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and door to:
Bedroom 1 15' 5" x 13' 1" narrowing to 9' ( 4.70m x 3.99m narrowing to 2.74m )
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, with views over small private green, power points, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
Power points and radiator and through to:
L Shaped Dressing Room 8' 11" max x 9' 7" max ( 2.72m max x 2.92m max )
Double glazed window to rear, power points and door to:
Family Bathroom 9' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.00m x 1.91m )
With a paneled bath with pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walk in shower cubicle, tiled flooring, double glazed window and heated towel chrome rail.
A maintenance free REAR GARDEN with shingled area, flower borders and fenced boundaries. GARAGE TO REAR with up and over door and with door to rear and with light and power connected.
FRONT GARDEN being lawned with path leading to front door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66082346.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.