3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUpton Manor Road, Brixham
- Entrance Porch, Reception Hall
- Living Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Utility Room
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Family Bathroom/WC
- Driveway Parking for 2 Vehicles
- Front And Rear Gardens Enjoying A Sunny Aspect
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- EPC Rating -
**SALE AGREED BY CHRIS MITCHELL AT ABSOLUTE SALES AND LETTINGS BRIXHAM** This well presented semi-detached family home has accommodation briefly comprising dual aspect living room, modern fitted kitchen/diner, utility room. On the first floor there are 3 bedrooms and a modern family bathroom/wc. Outside there is driveway parking for 2 vehicles and front and rear gardens enjoying a sunny aspect.
The property is situated in Higher Brixham, just a short walk from St Marys Park and St Marys Square where you can find local convenient store, sub post office, public house and hair dresser. A bus service passes the adjacent road with connections to the town centre where you can find the main 12 and 13 bus services with connections to neighbouring towns of Paignton and Torquay. Primary schooling is approximately a third to half a mile distant with secondary schooling a further quarter of a mile distant. The property is also within easy reach of the picturesque south west coastal path and property is also approximately 1 mile from both man sands and St Marys Bay beaches.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66082558.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8810278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Brixham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.