4 bedroom terraced house for saleWentworth Road, Southall, UB2
- DRIVEWAY FOR TWO CARS
- LOFT CONVERSION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENETIES & SCHOOLS
- GOOD ACCESS TO PUBLIC TRANSPORT
- REAR GARAGE WITH PARKING FOR ONE CAR
- BACKS ONTO THE RIVER
- SHARED ACCESS VIA SERVICE ROAD
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR
- REAR GARDEN
- SCOPE FOR FURTHER EXTENSIONS (STPP)
HUNTERS HOUNSLOW are proud to present this beautiful family home situated in southall. The property consists of 4 bedrooms with a loft conversion, access from the back via shared service road, garage for storage or 1 car, fully fitted kitchen, a family bathroom, a through lounge with a rear extension, as well as a drive way for up to two cars.
The property is in an excellent location with many local amenities such as Costco, Tesco, local shops & schools as well as good access to public transport links slightly further down. Viewings are highly recommended!
Call us today on 0203 697 2992 to book your viewing today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66082898.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWSAL99289471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hounslow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.