3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBagnall Meadows, Stafford - St Modwen Homes - SHOWHOME NOW OPEN - CALL 01785 223344 TO VIEW
- A St. Modwen Home gives you so much more
- Striking designs with taller ceilings that create a sense of space
- Bigger windows that let in more light
- Simply stunning specification
- Superb location within walking of the town centre and railway station
- Choice of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes available
Plot 70 - Showhome and Marketing Suite now open - Call us for a viewing appointment to come and see what this exciting BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT offers being conveniently situated for Stafford town centre and the railway station. Being constructed by St Modwen Homes, this exciting development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes are sure to be popular. Come and visit us at the showhome to discover the delights of this new development and be one of the first to reserve these fantastic homes. Pick up or the phone, drop us an email or call in and see us at our offices in Salter Street, Stafford - we look forward to helping you secure your new home!
Computer generated image shown overleaf. External finishes, landscaping and configuration may vary from plot to plot. Please refer to Sales Advisor for further details. All dimensions are approximate and should not be used for carpet sizes, appliance spaces, or furniture. Furniture not to scale and all positions are indicative. Wardrobes are shown to suggest position only, and are not included as standard unless otherwise stated. We operate a policy of continuous improvement and individual features such as kitchen and bathroom layouts, doors, windows, garages and elevational treatments may vary from time to time. Consequently these particulars should be treated as general guidance only and do not constitute a contract, part of a contract or a warranty.
Floorplans & Photography
Some items shown in this key may be subject to change, and positions could vary from those indicated on this floorplan. Please refer to Sales Advisor for details of your selected plot. The photography represents images of similar homes and is not representative of this particular home. The photography shown is examples of the interior of other properties. Please speak to one of our Sales Advisor for further details.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One En Suite
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8922974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.