4 bedroom house for saleKernborough, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7
- Grade II Listed period property
- 4 double bedrooms
- Bathroom and en-suite
- Spacious living accommodation
- Study and utility room
- Stone spiral staircase.
- Double garage with workshop
- Large private landscaped garden
- Second garden opposite with fruit trees
- Greenhouse / parking / boat storage
Kernborough Grange is a delightful period Grade II Listed property, with lovely spacious rooms and nearly 2,000 square foot of accommodation. With a welcoming kitchen/breakfast room with oil-fired Aga, there is also a separate dining room, sitting room and study, whilst the utility room and separate cloakroom have direct access to the garden. Upstairs is approached by a fascinating stone spiral staircase leading to the landing, the master bedroom which has an en-suite and 3 further bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a double garage with workshop at the rear and large private landscaped gardens. Across the lane is additional garden with fruit trees and space for parking and/or boat storage.
There is also a 2 acre paddock nearby available by separate negotiation.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66083848.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KIN140334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Kingsbridge - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.