3 bedroom terraced house for saleFarm Lane, Hoddesdon
- Superbly Presented Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Recently Installed Luxury Kitchen
- L Shaped Lounge/Dining Room
- En Suite Shower Room & Dressing Room
- South Facing Rear Garden
Situated within a cul de sac location is this superbly presented three bedroom family home within walking distance of Rye House mainline station serving London Liverpool Street. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
A superbly presented three bedroom family home situated within this cul de sac location and within walking distance of Rye House railway station serving London Liverpool Street. The property has been much improved by the current owner to include a recently installed luxury kitchen, upvc double glazing throughout and tastefully decorated. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Upvc double glazed front entrance door leading to:
Featuring wood flooring, storage cupboard, radiator, doors to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Wash hand basin, low level flush WC, obscure upvc double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled splash backs.
Luxury Kitchen 16' 4" x 7' 11" ( 4.98m x 2.41m )
Being RECENTLY INSTALLED and featuring a luxury range of high black gloss wall and base units with ample cupboards and drawers under, fitted gas hob with electric oven under and extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher, space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Space for fridge/freezer, feature glass splash backs, cupboard housing meters, spot lighting, radiator and upvc double glazed window to front aspect, power points.
L Shaped Lounge / Dining Room 22' 5" narrowing to 10' 11" x 15' 10" narrowing to: ( 6.83m narrowing to 3.33m x 4.83m narrowing to: )
10' 4". Featuring wood flooring, stairs leading to first floor landing, understairs storage cupboard, upvc sliding doors leading to rear garden, TV point, power points, two radiators, door to:
Study 9' 2" x 5' 3" ( 2.79m x 1.60m )
Featuring wood flooring, upvc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, storage cupboard, power points.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and storage, loft access and power points. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 16' 9" x 10' max ( 5.11m x 3.05m max )
Featuring a upvc double glazed window to front aspect, two radiators, telephone point and power points. Door to:
Dressing Room 5' 10" x 5' 7" ( 1.78m x 1.70m )
Providing hanging space and storage.
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, radiator, obscure upvc double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 8' 9" ( 3.89m x 2.67m )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 6' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.06m )
Upvc double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and power points.
Featuring a panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, radiator, feature obscure side light, tiled floor, partly tiled walls, extractor fan.
FRONT GARDEN: Driveway providing off street parking.
REAR GARDEN: Being SOUTH FACING and backing onto the new river. Patio area with remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. Fenced boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66085193.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106796. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.