4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleExchange Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham
- *FOUR BEDROOM END-TERRACED HOME
- *POPULAR LOCATION IN WEST BRIDGFORD
- *CLOSE TO ALL AMENITIES
- *BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- *GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING
- *NO UPWARD CHAIN.
***New to the market*** No Upward chain** Beautifully presented four bedroom end of terrace home located in the well sought after location of West Bridgford. The home which is walking distance to West Bridgford centre. OPEN DAY SAT 7TH JULY 13:00pm - 15:00pm (appointment only)
A beautifully presented four bedroom end-terraced home located in the popular and well sought after residence of West Bridgford. The home is well-presented throughout to a high quality and must be viewed to be fully appreciated. Local facilities and amenities are only a short walking distance away and the well-known Trent Bridge Cricket Ground is also within range. In addition, the property's location benefits from great access links to Nottingham City Centre. The home briefly comprises to ground floor; an entrance hallway with staircase leading to first floor landing, a good size living room, separates diner and a fully fitted extended kitchen. The first floor offers further ample living accommodation in the form of one double master bedroom. And a single bedroom/study along with a family bathroom. The loft space has been converted to make two further double bedrooms, one with en-suite and is located on the second floor. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden, laid mainly to lawn with patio area. The property boasts off street parking and single garage to the front.
With entrance door leading to light airy space with tiled flooring. The entrance hall gives entrance to the lounge/diner and to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 9" max x 10' 6" max ( 4.50m max x 3.20m max )
A cosy and comfortable lounge, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point and large double glazed bay window to the front aspect. The room also has a coal original feature fireplace. The living room provides through access to the dining through double doors.
Diner 12' 6" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.81m max x 3.38m max )
A good size family dining area with a beautiful fireplace feature. A wall mounted radiator and double glazed patio door opening on to the patio.The diner gives access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 20' 9" max x 7' 4" max ( 6.32m max x 2.24m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with double glazed windows to the rear, double glazed patio doors door that gives access to rear garden and wall mounted radiator.The kitchen comprises of white gloss modern wall and base cupboard units, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated appliances that includes fridge-freezer and dishwasher and also a Rangemaster cooker. There is also plumbing for white goods.
Large cellar which offers great space for storage,
Master Bedroom 14' 10" max x 12' max ( 4.52m max x 3.66m max )
Master bedroom with double glazed windows to the front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom2 12' 6" max x 10' 10" max ( 3.81m max x 3.30m max )
The loft space has been converted to make a further double bedroom and is located on the second floor. Good size space with wall mounted radiator, two double glazed window, one being a velux window and built-in cupboard space for ample storage.
From bedroom two is a luxurious en-suite facility comprising of a modern three piece suite which includes a large enclosed shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom 3 10' 1" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.07m max x 2.72m max )
Double bedroom with double glazed velux window to the front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 8' 11" max x 5' 9" max ( 2.72m max x 1.75m max )
Single bedroom/study with double glazed window and one wall mounted radiator.
A modern family white three piece bathroom, which includes a bath, shower unit fitted with shower screen, Pedestal wash hand basin with storage cupboards underneath, a low level WC. splash back around the bath, complemented with a heated towel rail.
Comprising an enclosed rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn but also has a separate patio area which is perfect space for outdoor entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66087604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBF100295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, West Bridgford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.