2 bedroom apartment for saleBowmans Lodge, Long Ashton
- Set in attractive, south-facing communal gardens with allocated parking and views
- Private balconies/Juliette balconies
- Contemporary staircase and glass balustrades leading to all floors
- Lower Ground Floor apartments offering private Courtyards with level access to parking and gardens
- Master bedroom with en-suite bath/shower
- Second bedroom/study
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living with separate utility
- Impressive entrance hall with glass panels
- Underfloor heating
- Central Village location with access to all amenities
PRICES FROM £289,950. A development of nine brand new contemporary apartments situated in a central village location offering superb southerly views, allocated parking, private balconies, private gardens and communal gardens
Long Ashton is a village in North Somerset with its own local shops and facilities, including a monthly market offering local, affordable and sustainable food and crafts. It is one of a number of large villages just outside the boundary of the City of Bristol and as such provides a very convenient location with easy access to both the City and country locations. It is served by numerous buses (bus stop within 100m's) including the nearby Park and Ride, and has good road links to the motorway network M4/M5, and excellent rail links at Bristol Temple Meads, providing fast access to London and other major Cities. The Festival Way cycle track runs close by meaning it is possible to cycle to Bristol without using the roads. Nearby Bristol Airport offers a number of both European and long haul flights. It has a central village location and is situated within a very short distance of the beautiful Ashton Court with its mansion house and historic park, and 10 minutes drive from...
Building is due for completion early 2019 but all apartments are available now to secure off-plan. Please contact Alexander May on 01275 393956 for further details.
A development of nine brand new contemporary apartments built by North Somerset based Magenta Properties known for high quality finishes and exacting standards. Situated in a central village location offering superb southerly views and allocated parking, the apartments on the ground and first floor benefit from private balconies and Juliette balconies whilst the lower ground floor apartments enjoy private courtyard gardens in addition to communal gardens. Careful consideration has been given to the design and choice of all materials, resulting in a superior impressive finish. The properties are offered with a 10 year NHBC warranty, and the accomplished track record of an established local development company, who specialise in bespoke developments within the most desirable areas.
Open-Plan Kitchens/Breakfast/Living includes Contemporary style kitchen featuring painted doors with soft close drawers and doors; Branded appliances: ovens, fridge/freezer and dishwasher; Stone work surfaces and upstands; Separate Utility room; Engineered wood flooring Bathrooms & En-Suites include: Concealed W/C cisterns and Geberit push plates; Soft close W/C seats; Recessed valve thermostatic showers and glass screens; Comprehensive contemporary wall and floor tiling; Shaver sockets; Heated towel rails; Underfloor heating Electrical finishes include: Black Nickel finish switches and sockets; Wired for digital TV and Sky; BT/Data cabling/Fibre; TV points in principal rooms; Mains supply smoke detectors/Fire detection system; Recessed downlights Note Interior finishes: Oak veneered doors with chrome ironmongery; Walls and woodwork painted in smooth matt emulsion/eggshell in light; contemporary shades; Double glazed, timber painted windows Tenure: Leasehold (250...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7875421. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexander May, Long Ashton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.