3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKing Edward Road, Thorne, Doncaster
- ***Guide Price £120,000-£130,000***
- PRICED FOR A QUICK SALE
- Well Presented Period Property
- Well Proportioned
- Three Bedrooms
- PVCu Double Glazing; Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £130,000. A lovely well proportioned period THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE with two reception rooms, 14' 8" x 9' 3" kitchen,14' 9" x 9' 3" bedroom three.bathroom, gas central heating, double glazing, off road parking, private garden with garden room, WC, garden store.
This period three bedroom semi-detached property is situated in the historic market town of Thorne. The property has many original features, provides spacious living accommodation and offers a great home for a variety of buyers. The property has the benefit of off road parking, gas central heating and PVCu double glazing. A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation that is on offer.
With a PVCu double glazed front entrance door and tiled flooring.
Half single glazed door to the front, coving to ceiling, radiator and stairs leading to the first floor.
Sitting Room 13' 3" x 12' 2" plus bay ( 4.04m x 3.71m plus bay )
(and measured into alcoves) Fitted with a double glazed bay window to the front, radiator and television point. The sitting room features coving to ceiling, two alcove wall lights and marble fireplace with coal effect gas fire.
Living Room 13' 11" x 12' 6" ( 4.24m x 3.81m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear and radiator. Feature slate fireplace with cast iron and tile inset. Understairs cupboard. Coving to ceiling and
Breakfast Kitchen 14' 8" x 9' 3" max width ( 4.47m x 2.82m max width )
Having two double glazed windows to the side and half PVCu double glazed door to the rear garden the fitted kitchen comprises; oak finished wall and base cupboards with granite effect work surfaces inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Cooker point, tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine and radiator. Built in floor to ceiling cupboard.
Front Bedroom 12' 2" x 11' 7" into alcoves ( 3.71m x 3.53m into alcoves )
Double glazed window to the front, coving to ceiling, radiator and ornamental fireplace.
Rear Bedroom 12' 6" x 11' 9" inc alcove cupboard ( 3.81m x 3.58m inc alcove cupboard )
Having a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and ornamental fireplace.
Rear Bedroom 14' 9" x 9' 3" ( 4.50m x 2.82m )
(including double cylinder / airing cupboard with wall mounted gas combi boiler) Double glazed window to the side, radiator and loft access point.
Having a double glazed window to the front, radiator and coving to ceiling. The partially tiled bathroom comprises; bath with mixer taps and shower head, wash hand basin, low level flush W.C.
Block paved carstanding with drop kerbs. Pedestrian access to the side and access rear of No. 44.
Concrete and paved patios. Lawn with rockery.
Garden Outbuilding 11' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.43m x 2.90m )
Having a polycarbonate roof, side double glazed window and low level flush W.C.
Block Work Potting Shed 14' 11" x 4' 9" ( 4.55m x 1.45m )
With single glazed windows and door providing access to the pedestrian footpath across and to the side of No. 44.
Council Tax Band B
Prospective purchasers should note that the occupiers of No 46 have the benefit of a pedestrian right of way across and to the side of the neighbouring property, No 44.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66090263.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference THN103219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Thorne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.