3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNorfolk Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- Recently REFURBISHED
- Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS
- Kitchen, Dining Room & Lounge
- Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Gardens & Off Street Parking
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Recently RENOVATED throughout, ready to move straight into. Ideal for FIRST TIME BUYERS! Three bedrooms and OFF STREET PARKING. No upward chain.
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link. Accommodation comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Front facing entrance door, stairs lead to the first floor and landing area.
Lounge 11' 5" x 14' 5" into alcove ( 3.48m x 4.39m into alcove )
Open fire with wood surround, marble effect back and hearth. Television point, coving to the ceiling and rear facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 10' 11" max x 11' 9" into bay ( 3.33m max x 3.58m into bay )
Open fire with wood surround, marble effect back and hearth. Coving to the ceiling, front facing double glazed bay window and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 12' 3" max x 9' 10" max ( 3.73m max x 3.00m max )
Wall and base units set above and below worktops that extend to include a stainless steel sink and drainer. Having tiling to splash back areas the kitchen further enjoys an induction hob, electric oven, space for a washing machine and fridge. Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed entrance door.
Side facing and front facing double glazed window, access to the loft space and cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 11' into alcove ( 3.45m x 3.35m into alcove )
Double room with coving to the ceiling, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 11' ( 3.20m x 3.35m )
Double room with front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 9' 4" ( 2.62m x 2.84m )
Rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bath with wash hand basin and low flush wc. Rear facing double glazed obscure window, tiling to the walls and central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a walled lawned garden with gated access, driveway and access to the car port. The rear of the property is lawned garden which is fenced and enclosed with patio seating area. Potential for garage STPP.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66096130.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104749. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.