2 bedroom maisonette for saleGlamis Road, London, E1W
- 0.3 miles from Shadwell DLR and OVERGROUND stations
- 0.4 miles from Wapping station
- Large private thirteenth floor balcony with views of the city of london and Tower bridge
- Two well proportioned double bedrooms and a study
- Set within a secure purpose built development
- Allocated and off street parking
- A cycle superhighway runs along cable street to the city
- Hot water& heating inclusive
- hence low gas bill
Boasting a superb location close to affluent Wapping, this lovely two bedroom duplex flat offers bright interiors and a balcony with breathtaking views of the city skylines. It is Immense value for money.
Glamis road is ideally situated close to amenities and transport links of shadwell and wapping, with the City of London and Canary Wharf only a short distance away with easy accessability. Walking distance to The Royal London Hospital and Queen Mary University London.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66097352.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS70369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.