2 bedroom apartment for saleLamberts Road, Swansea
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment
- Generous Sized Sit-out Balcony
- 55 years & Over Age Restriction
- Shared Ownership with Coastal Housing (Purchase at Marketing Price for 100% Ownership)
Please note this apartment comes with an age restriction of 55 years and over. The owner currently owners 44% share and Coastal Housing own 56% share. You can staircase up to 100% ownership at the current marketing price. Viewings come highly recommended
Offered for sale is this very well presented top floor apartment located in the popular retirement development down in the SA1 area. Providing natural light and space this apartment comes with two bedrooms, spacious bathroom, open plan lounge/diner into the fitted kitchen area. Lead from the lounge is a generous sized sit-out balcony. Furthermore the apartment comes with convenient lift access and one underground parking space. Within the SA1 development comes with convenient local shops and amenities in close proximity.
Please note this apartment comes with an age restriction of 55 years and over. The owner currently owners 44% share and Coastal Housing own 56% share. You can staircase up to 100% ownership at the current marketing price. Viewings come highly recommended.
Radiator to side. Telephone intercom. Airing/storage cupboard housing the water tank. Door to:
A three piece suite comprising a WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Extractor fan, shaver point.
Bedroom One 15' 2" maximum x 10' 2" maximum ( 4.62m maximum x 3.10m maximum )
Window to front. Radiator to side
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 6' 9" ( 3.12m x 2.06m )
Window to front. Radiator to side.
Lounge/diner/kitchen Area 21' 4" maximum x 11' 6" maximum ( 6.50m maximum x 3.51m maximum )
Open plan kitchen/lounge/diner. Kitchen area comprising a range of fitted wall and base units with work preparation surfaces over. Sink unit and drainer. Plumbed for washing machine. Electric hob with extractor over. Integrated oven. The lounge/diner leads to a decked sit-out balcony entered via patio door with window to side. Radiator.
Convenient lift access. One allocated underground parking space.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66105437.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMQ100098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Swansea Marina . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.