3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleToonagh, Winkfield Street, Winkfield, Windsor, SL4
- A property of immense character and charm
- Period detailing has been stylishly combined with modern convenience
- Well located for commuter access to the motorway network
- Superb location for enjoying the local countryside
- Close to Ascot and Windsor with all they have to offer
- EPC Rating = D
Fine period home set in beautiful semi-rural location in Winkfield
Toonagh is situated in the pretty Maidens Green area of Winkfield village and is well placed for access to London, Heathrow and Gatwick by means of the motorway network: the M4 (Jct 8/9), the M25 (Jct 12) and the M3 (Jct 3). Regular rail services to Waterloo are available from Ascot and Windsor whilst services to Paddington are available from Maidenhead and Windsor (via Slough).
Extensive recreational/shopping facilities may be found at Windsor and Ascot, both of which are within easy reach, and the house is close to the popular Winning Post restaurant and the Stirrups Country House Hotel.
Sporting and leisure facilities in the area are excellent with horse racing at Windsor and Ascot; riding and walking in Windsor Great Park and Swinley Forest; polo at The Berkshire Polo Club and Smith’s Lawn; golf at Sunningdale, Wentworth and the Berkshire.
There is extensive schooling in the area including St. Mary's School, Heathfield, St. George's, Lambrook and Papplewick in Ascot, Upton House and Queensmead in Windsor, Eton College, The American Community School and Royal Holloway College in Englefield Green.
Built by Lord George Pratt in 1891, No.3 Toonagh is a part of this fine period country house. The magnificent proportions along with traditional features have been blended with modern luxuries creating a home of immense style and character.
Stunning reception room with bespoke built-in display shelving, full height front facing windows with original wooden shutters and feature fireplace with wood burner
Kitchen/breakfast room with a comprehensive range of bespoke units, integrated appliances, marble work surfaces and large central island. This room has a painted wood floor and full height windows which has created a light filled room with ample space for dining with French doors opening onto the garden terrace
Study with fitted storage
Cloakroom/utility room with laundry plumbing
Master bedroom fitted with an extensive range of fitted wardrobes, painted wood floor, large garden facing window with plantation shutters and superb en suite with claw foot bath and separate double shower
2 further beautifully presented front facing bedrooms
To the front of the property is the allocated residents parking. The enclosed rear gardens at Toonagh are principally laid to lawn with a paved sun terrace adjoining the breakfast room which has created a charming ‘Al fresco‘ dining area. The sheltered south facing terrace by the front door is another delightful space to enjoy the garden view.
Square Footage: 1,771 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66106774.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDS160017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.