3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChurch Lane, Croxton Kerrial, Grantham
- Immaculately Presented Character Cottage
- Energy Rating E
- Immaculately Presented
- Two/Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen & Dining Room
- Utility Room & WC
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Driveway, Carport and Delightful Private Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Situated on the edge of this unspoilt village with open views to the front and elevated views to the rear, an immaculately presented and considerably extended country cottage with three/four bedrooms, three reception rooms and approximately 1,500 sq. ft. of accommodation and benefitting from oil fired central heating and replacement uPVC double glazing throughout. Offering a driveway with parking and a large carport, the cottage feature a full length family room and is quietly situated close to the village church. All fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings are included for a quick sale. An early viewing is recommended. The property is offered with no upward chain.
Croxton Kerrial has a pub, doctors, primary school and is situated close to Belvoir Castle and on the edge of the renowned Vale of Belvoir. The village features a number of stone cottages and period properties together with a mix of attractive or modern homes. The village is particularly well placed for fast access to Nottingham, Melton Mowbray or Grantham with its intercity service to London. The A1 just to the north provides fast access to north and south and extensive local facilities are available in nearby Melton Mowbray and Grantham.
Proceeding into the village of Croxton Kerrial on the A607 from Melton Mowbray take the second turning left into Top Road which continues into Church Lane, the property can then be eventually found on the left hand side as identifiable by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66109712.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT170297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.