1 bedroom apartment for saleCaernarvon Road, Chichester, West Sussex
- A 1 bedroom first floor maisonette
- Beautifully presented
- Ideal buy-to-let
- Allocated parking space
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating D (61)
This delightful maisonette is well presented having recently been re-decorated and new carpets fitted. It is ready for you to move straight into.This property is ideal for buy-to-let investors. It is affordable, in good condition and offers a yield of nearly 5% (net yield, based on asking price). Cubitt and West have let and managed the property for eleven years and it has been very easy to attract quality tenants. First time buyers should also be interested, as this is a superb first step on the property ladder.The property is located in a popular residential area and has the benefit of allocated parking space.Chichester is a City of culture with the Cathedral, Festival Theatre and art galleries. It also offers boutique shops and High Street brands and a superb range of restaurants, wine bars and pubs. The South Downs National Park is just to the north and the sea to the south including the beautiful flag West Wittering beach.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I bought the property as an investment about eleven years ago. It has proved to be a great buy-to-let property and I have had very few vacant weeks over all these years.I feel now is the right time for me to sell.I am selling the property with no formal chain, so an early completion is possible.
- Entrance hall
- Lounge/diner: 8'4 x 7'1 (2.54m x 2.16m)
- Lounge: 12'0 x 8'5 (3.66m x 2.57m)
- Kitchen: 8'2 x 5'7 (2.49m x 1.70m)
- Bedroom: 11'1 x 8'10 (3.38m x 2.69m)
- Bathroom: 6'0 x 5'6 (1.83m x 1.68m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66109949.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40411679. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.