4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Durham at Iddeshale Gardens, Haughton Road, Shifnal, TF11
- Open plan kitchen with dining area and french doors to rear garden
- En suite and built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors to bedroom 1
- En suite to bedroom 2
- Ceramic tiled flooring to bathroom and en suites
- Integral garage
- Tenure: freehold
This property is available as shared ownership using Home Reach. Here you can buy from 50% - 75% of a Bovis Home (displayed price based on 50% share) and pay a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy.
Ideal for growing families, the Durham is a detached four-bedroom home including a spacious dining area perfect for family time with French doors leading out to the garden. The largest bedroom comes with en-suite and there's also a family bathroom.
Please note: All images and virtual tour are for illustrative purposes only. External details, internal specification, and layout may vary on individual properties. Images include optional upgrades at additional cost. Please refer to the sales advisor for specific plot details.
Opening times: Open daily 10am to 5pm
Sales manager: Amanda & Mark
Iddeshale Gardens is set on a peaceful development with scenic views of the surrounding countryside in the historic market town of Shifnal. Home to various country walks, sports teams and markets
With Home Reach, smaller deposit requirements and lower monthly payments make it easier to buy the home you've always wanted!
You can initially purchase between 50% - 75% of your chosen Bovis Home, paying a low monthly rent on the part you don't buy. You will be granted a 125-year lease, which means you will be able to live in your home as if you've bought it outright. You can also buy more of your home in the future (up to 100% ownership, this is known as staircasing).
You are eligible to purchase a Bovis Home Reach Property if:
- Your household income does not exceed £80,000
- You have a deposit (at least 5% of the share value)
- The property will be your principle home
- You pass a financial affordability assessment
- Kitchen - 4.13 x 3.16m (13' 7" x 10' 4")
- Dining room - 3.89 x 3.01m (12' 9" x 9' 10")
- Sitting room - 4.68 x 3.33m (15' 4" x 10' 11")
- Bedroom 1 - 4.82 x 4.29m (15' 9" x 14' 1")
- Bedroom 2 - 3.77 x 3.49m (12' 4" x 11' 5")
- Bedroom 3 - 3.16 x 3.05m (10' 4" x 10' 0")
- Bedroom 4 - 2.73 x 2.26m (8' 11" x 7' 5")
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSHIF-P410-HR_4_20_101368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovis Homes Mercia. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.