3 bedroom terraced house for saleSeaton Lane, Hartlepool
- Was £135,000 reduced to £130,000
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with En Suite
- Enclosed rear Garden
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Close to shops and local amenities
WOW Must be viewed to be appreciated. Immaculate throughout no expense spared. The property would be ideal for a first time buyer or a small family. The property is in walking distance to Seaton Carew and local shops, amenities, schools and bus routes. This house is not to be missed.
WOW Must be viewed to be appreciated. Immaculate throughout no expense spared. The property would be ideal for a first time buyer or a small family. The entrance leads into a spacious lounge over looking the enclosed rear garden. The kitchen is a modern design with a range of wall and base units, which has the benefit of a downstairs w/c and integral garage. Leading to the upper floor there are three bedrooms a family bathroom and en suite leading from the master. Externally the property offers an enclosed rear lawned to borders garden and patio area with fence surround and front lawned garden with a low level gate to front access. The property is in walking distance to Seaton Carew and local shops, amenities, schools and bus routes are within distance. This house is not to be missed as there is no work to be carried out to the property. Call NOW TO VIEW
Double Glazed entrance door, UPVC Double Glazed window to side, cupboard, carpeted.
Lounge 20' 3" x 13' 5" ( 6.17m x 4.09m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to front, Double Glazed French doors, 2 radiators, telephone and TV points, laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' x 9' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.77m )
fitted with wall and base units, work surfaces, part electric part gas oven, cooker hood, Double Glazed window to front, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink/drainer unit, radiator, boiler, fridge freezer, door leading to integral garage and door to WC
radiator, WC. wash hand basin.
airing cupboard, loft access, radiator.
Master Bedroom 11' x 9' 1" ( 3.35m x 2.77m )
Double Glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
2 Double Glazed windows to rear, wash hand basin, bath, shower cubicle, WC, radiator, extractor fan, part tiled, spotlights.
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.64m )
Double Glazed window to rear, radiator, telephone and TV points.
Bedroom 3 11' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.34m )
Double Glazed window to front, radiator.
Double Glazed window to front, radiator, bath, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, part tiled.
Enclosed Rear Garden
patio area, trees, lawn, fence, gated access.
Integral Garage To Rear
lawned, pathway, gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66115687.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR112022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.