2 bedroom apartment for saleCarnac Street, London, SE27
Offers in Excess of
- Recently redecorated two double bedroom flat
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with under floor heating
- Reception room with original fireplace and integrated 40" projector screen
- No onward chain
- Plenty of storage
- Walking distance from West Dulwich and West Norwood
- Potential to extend into loft (STPP)
- Within catchment of Elm Wood school
This recently redecorated period flat comes to the market with no onward chain and is located within walking distance of West Dulwich, West Norwood and Gipsy Hill.
Located on the top floor of a period house, this flat has recently undergone a progamme of refurbishment and is found in excellent condition throughout. The property offers a modern fitted kitchen and bathroom with underfloor heating and provides pletnty of storage throughout. The flat also provides a spacious reception room, with an original fireplace and Electric HD 84' projector screen. Benefitting from no onward chain, this flat must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Carnac Street is ideally positioned between West Dulwich, West Norwood and Gipsy Hill. The flat is within a short walk of the local amenities and restaurants, as well as the well renowned Volcano Coffee Works and the Rosendale Pub. The property is a short journey from Bel-Air park, as well as the many cafes and shops of Norwood High Street. Transport links include national rail services from West Norwood and West Dulwich to London Bridge and London Victoria, as well as buses to Central and West London.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDH170036. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petermans, West Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.