3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBagnall Meadows, Stafford - St Modwen Homes - SHOWHOME NOW OPEN - CALL 01785 223344 TO VIEW
- A St. Modwen Home gives you so much more
- Striking designs with taller ceilings that create a sense of space
- Bigger windows that let in more light
- Simply stunning specification
- Superb location within walking of the town centre and railway station
- Choice of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes available
Plot 72 - Showhome and Marketing Suite now open - Call us for a viewing appointment to come and see what this exciting BRAND NEW DEVELOPMENT offers being conveniently situated for Stafford town centre and the railway station. Being constructed by St Modwen Homes, this exciting development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes are sure to be popular. Come and visit us at the showhome to discover the delights of this new development and be one of the first to reserve these fantastic homes. Pick up or the phone, drop us an email or call in and see us at our offices in Salter Street, Stafford - we look forward to helping you secure your new home!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8922973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.