3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSellindge
Withdrawn from Market
- Beautiful Grade II Listed cottage
- Stunning cottage garden (approx. 0.2 of an acre)
- An abundance of original features
- Quiet sought after location
- Double garage and off road parking for a caravan and cars
- Cellar (converted to a study)
- Lovely rural walks and rides
- Close to village centre
Set in a quiet back road with good size living accommodation, equally good size gardens and a double garage at the back with plenty of off road parking. -- Sarah Holgate, Valuer
A substantial and beautiful Grade II listed house with 3 bedrooms, cellar/study, DOUBLE GARAGE and delightful gardens (approximately 0.2 OF AN ACRE). Located in a quiet sought after village location with lovely walks and rides on your doorstep. Ashford International only 5.5 miles with high speed to London St Pancras only 38 minutes.
(Our Ref: V1941)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66122249.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference V1941. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hobbs Parker Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.