3 bedroom penthouse for saleBradfords Quay, Wadebridge, Cornwall, PL27
- Beautifully Presented Contemporary Living Accommodation
- Superb Main Reception Room With Open Plan Kitchen and Doors Leading to South Facing Expansive Balcony
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Superb Main Bathroom and 2 Shower Rooms
- Lift Access from Car Park with 2 Parking Spaces
- Heating Via Thermostatically Controlled Zoned Underfloor Heating
- High Quality Kitchen with Miele Appliances
Forming part of the exclusive Bradfords Quay development The Penthouse Apartment offers a rare opportunity to purchase a waterside home which enjoys a superb south facing aspect together with outstanding views over the town and surrounding countryside. Offering beautifully appointed contemporary living accommodation the property features a superb open plan living room which incorporates a high quality kitchen with granite worktops and integral Miele appliances. Doors from the living room open out on to the large sun terrace which faces south and west commanding outstanding views of the river. The 3 double bedrooms feature an en suite bathroom to the master together with further en suite to bedroom 2 and separate shower offering a superb degree of flexibility and a viewing is crucial to appreciate the quality of accommodation the property has to offer. With oak flooring throughout the main living areas as well as high quality LED feature lighting the attention to detail in relation to the specification must be viewed to be appreciated.
Located on the banks of the River Camel Bradfords Quay is just 200 yards from the town centre via the "Bridge on Wool", a historic 15th century bridge. The market town of Wadebridge has much to offer including a wide range of quality shops, pubs and restaurants. There are well equipped leisure facilities including a swimming pool, tennis courts, bowling green, 3 golf courses a short drive away, football and rugby ground.
The Penthouse specification:
• Beautifully fitted contemporary units
• Granite worktops
• Island unit with integrated breakfast bar
• Bianco instant hot water tap
• Integral appliances include Miele electric pyrolytic oven, Miele warming drawers, microwave combination oven, six zone induction hob fitted to central island, integrated dishwasher, integrated larder fridge-freezer, Siemens built-in ceiling ventilation above central island
• Integral appliances include Miele semi-integrated washing, tumble dryer and larder freezer
• Contemporary white sanitary ware
• Large enclosed shower cubicle with Mira thermostatic mixer shower
• Mirror with downlighters and demister pads over basin
• Chrome plated heated towel rail
• Freestanding bath to master en suite
• Shaver point
• Heating via thermostatically controlled zoned underfloor heating which is supplied via gas boiler
• 10 circuit graphic eye lighting system allowing individual choice of zoned mood lighting
• Hanging rail LED lights to bedroom wardrobes
• Marine Grade stainless steel lights to balcony
• Low level stair lights to master bedroom suite
• Motion sensors to en suite bathrooms
• Brushed aluminium electrical fittings to lounge, dining area and kitchen
• T.V. points to lounge, kitchen and bedrooms
The property was sold on a long leasehold 999 year basis from 1st January 2013. There is a service charge payable to Quay Property Cornwall Ltd which is currently £147 per month which in basic terms covers insurance of the building, cleaning of the communal areas, lift maintenance together with ongoing general maintenance. We understand that a share of the freehold of the building passes with the sale of the apartment and that each resident in turn owns a share of the management company (Quay Property Cornwall Ltd) which in turn owns the freehold.
Whilst we as Estate Agents on behalf of the vendors endeavour to ensure the accuracy of property details produced and displayed, we have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are connected, in working order or fit for the purpose. Neither have we had sight of the legal documents to verify the Freehold or Leasehold status of any property. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor and/or Surveyor. A Buyer must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. The Vendors have checked and approved these particulars.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66125690.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WB2863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cole Rayment & White, Wadebridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.