3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleAel Y Bryn, Llanedeyrn, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Link Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge through to dining room
*** MUST BE VIEWED***This well presented end of terrace family home located in Llanedeyrn. Comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, inner hallway, downstairs cloakroom and kitchen. To the first floor there is a landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Benefits include UPVC double glazed windows.
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer to the market this well presented end of terrace family home located in Llanedeyrn. Comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, inner hallway, downstairs cloakroom and kitchen. To the first floor there is a landing, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Benefits include UPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating, front and rear gardens and garage.
Via double glazed door giving access into porchway with further wooden door giving access into:
Lounge 19' 1" max x 15' 4" max ( 5.82m max x 4.67m max )
Two double glazed UPVC windows to front, two radiators, gas fireplace, cable TV point and butler serving hatch to kitchen.
Stairs rising to first floor, radiator, power point, built in storage cupboard housing gas meter and doors to kitchen and cloakroom. Double glazed door giving access to the rear garden.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wall mounted wash hand basin, ceramic floor and wall tiles, wall mounted gas fired boiler and double glazed obscure UPVC window to rear.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 8' 5" ( 3.61m x 2.57m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units with complementary work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, integrated electric oven, integrated four ring electric hob with cooker hood over, tiled splashbacks, integrated fridge, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and double glazed UPVC window to rear.
Storage cupboard housing hot water tank and doors to all bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.07m x 3.53m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator and powerpoints.
Bedroom 2 8' 6" x 11' 7" ( 2.59m x 3.53m )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator, built in deep storage cupboard with hanging rail and powerpoints.
Bedroom 3 8' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.77m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, radiator and powerpoints.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted electric shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic wall tiles, radiator and double glazed UPVC obscure window to rear.
To the front is a wooden gate opens to a pathway leading to front door, area laid to lawn with stone chipping area, wooden fenced boundaries and fir trees.
The rear garden has a paved patio gives way to an area laid to lawn and wooden gate opens to garage and rear.
Up and over garage door, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66127427.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROA107150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Roath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.