2 bedroom flat for saleSt Johns Chase, MARCH
- First Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Double Glazed Windows
- Electric Heating
- Recently Fitted Kitchen
- Recently Fitted Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
**FIRST FLOOR FLAT** TWO BEDROOMS** DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS**RECENTLY FITTED BATHROOM & KITCHEN** OFF ROAD PARKING**
This first floor flat is situated in the north side of March convenient to March town centre and the British Rail Station. The property benefits from, Double glazed windows, electric heating, recently fitted kitchen, recently fitted bathroom and off road parking. Viewing is highly recommended.
The electric radiators can be operated remotely from your smartphone:
Lounge 13' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.19m x 3.56m )
Window to front, TV point, Tel point, radiator, textured and coved.
Kitchen 6' 9" x 6' 8" ( 2.06m x 2.03m )
Recently fitted, window to front, single drainer sink with mixer taps, tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, cooker hood, textured ceiling.
Loft access, textured ceiling, storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.25m x 3.20m )
Window to rear, radiator, textured and coved, integral wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 7" x 9' 10" ( 3.23m x 3.00m )
Window to rear, radiator, electric radiator.
Recently fitted, panelled bath with shower above, vanity hand wash basin with storage under, low level w/c, heated towel rail, tiled walls, shaver point, tiled floor.
The property benefits from off road parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66127585.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH109098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.