4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFerndale Close, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1TQ
- Superb Extended Semi Detached Property
- Flexible Ground Floor Extension
- Three Bedrooms with Master En-Suite
- Modern Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Dual Single Garages
- Good Sized South Facing Rear Garden
- Ideal Home for a Growing Family
- Early Viewing Strongly Advised
***EXTENDED THREE/FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME WITH DUAL ADJOINING SINGLE GARAGES SITUATED ON THE POPULAR 'HAWTHORNS' DEVELOPMENT*** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this splendid three/four bedroom extended semi detached family home with a detached dual adjoining single garages, situated on the popular 'Hawthorns' development in the much sought after village of Freckleton. Positioned on a large corner plot and neutrally decorated throughout this ideal family home offers flexible living accommodation briefly comprising of entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, rear porch, second reception room/bedroom four with en-suite shower room to the ground floor. The first floor offers spacious accommodation comprising of master bedroom with en-suite, two further good size bedrooms (one currently used as a study) and modern family size bathroom. Externally the property enjoy a good sized south facing rear garden, driveway parking and two adjoining single garages. Ideal for growing families! Early viewing comes highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 398885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.