3 bedroom flat for saleHawthorn Crescent, Cosham, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 2TN
- THREE BEDROOM
- TOP FLOOR FLAT (2ND FLOOR)
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- GAS HEATING VIA RADIATORS
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE, LAYOUT AND LOCATION
AJM Estates are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom top floor flat in the popular 'HIGHBURY ESTATE' area of Cosham. The property is ideally situated to take advantage of all the nearby transport links including the A27/M27 and Cosham train station, the property has plenty to offer. Its key highlights include; SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER with PRIVATE BALCONY, KITCHEN, SHOWER ROOM, GAS HEATING VIA RADIATORS and DOUBLE GLAZING. Other benefits include; SECURE ENTRY PHONE SYSTEM, COMMUNAL AREAS and the property is offered with NO FORWARD CHAIN. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size, layout and location.
* Outside (Communal Entrance)
Secure communal door leading to entrance hallway with stairs leading to all floors and front door leading to:-
* Entrance/Inner Hallway
Smooth ceiling, intercom phone, built in storage cupboard, additional built in storage/meter cupboard and radiator. Doors leading to:-
* Lounge/Diner: 5.16m x 3.61m (16' 11" x 11' 10")
Double glazed window to front aspect, textured ceiling, two radiator and double glazed door leading to balcony.
* Kitchen: 4.09m x 2.21m (13' 5" x 7' 3")
Furnished with a range of base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and drainer, space for cooker, plumbing for washing machine and space for (Tall) fridge/freezer. Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth ceiling, smooth walls and combination boiler.
* Master Bedroom: 4.29m x 3m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth ceiling, smooth walls, mirror fronted fitted wardrobes and radiator.
* Bedroom Two: 4.29m (max) x 2.87m (14' 1" x 9' 5")
Double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth ceiling, smooth walls, built in wardrobe and radiator.
* Bedroom Three: 3m x 2.46m (9' 10" x 8' 1")
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
* Shower Room: 1.96m x 1.52m (6' 5" x 5')
Furnished with a double shower cubicle and wash hand basin with mixer tap over. Double glazed window to front aspect, tiled walls and heated towel rail.
* Separate WC: 1.98m x 0.91m (6' 6" x 3')
Double glazed window to front aspect, smooth ceiling, smooth walls, concealed cistern WC and radiator.
* Outside (Communal Areas)
Courtyard/drying area and bin store.
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJM Estates, Cosham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.