2 bedroom bungalow for saleBrades Road, Prees
- Spacious Detached Bungalow
- 2 Reception Rooms & 2 Double Bedrooms
- Large Garden Backing Onto Brook
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- EPC Grade = D
According to Wikipedia, 'Serendipity' means an 'unplanned or fortuitous discovery'.
Well, that is interesting because what we have here is far from what you may expect to be a fairly ordinary, standard detached bungalow.
For a start, there is a good sized neatly tended rear garden that has its own brook just beyond its dry stone wall boundary, plus a wooded copse with fields behind - bliss!
Not only that, the bungalow has been extended, so what we now have is 2 separate reception rooms (linked by an archway) and 2 'double bedrooms'. You can stand at the kitchen sink and gaze out over the garden with its lovely rear facing views, whilst doing the washing-up and the original bathroom has been re-fitted in the form of a wet room.
Built in the 1960's, the bungalow has large windows (typical of the era) so most rooms have a light and airy feel. It is screened from the road for privacy by a neatly tended conifer hedge, allowing you to sit out on the front patio and not be overlooked. The delightful rear garden is elevated from the brook and woodland beyond, so this too enjoys a private aspect.
There is ample off-road parking in the driveway, in addition to the detached brick garage.
The property is located opposite sports playing fields, so the more energetic buyers will not have far to go for a game of bowls, cricket or football (with a chance to cool off in the club house afterwards!).
The village of Prees seems to have come into its own over the last few years and it is not difficult to see why?...There is a real sense of 'community' here, the village itself having a shop, post office, church, doctor, hairdresser, village hall, railway station and primary school.
It is well placed for travel by car into nearby Whitchurch, Wem and Shrewsbury.
Finally, it should be noted that this property is vacant and is therefore offered with the benefit of having NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66141448.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8693060. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by AJ Reid Estate Agents , Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.