4 bedroom apartment for sale35-38 St. Pauls Square, St. Pauls Square
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 secure parking spaces
- New build
- Gas central heating
- 2205 sqft
- Views of St Paul's Square
- Jewellery Quarter location
- 0.4 miles from Snow Hill station
- 999 years remaining on the lease
FleetMilne Property are excited to present this brand new converted 4 bedroom duplex apartment in the desirable St Paul's Square. The property has been elegantly restored, blending contemporary design with Georgian style.
The apartment is spread over two floors has been finished to the highest standard. The apartment comprises large open plan kitchen/living area and guest W/C on the ground floor and 4 spacious bedrooms, with the master and 2nd bedroom each having their own en-suite. Bedrooms 3 and 4 having an interconnecting, dual access en-suite with shower over bath.
The apartment also benefits from 2 allocated parking spaces behind secure gates as well as superb views directly onto St Paul's Square
Situated on the edge of the square, between the Jewellery Quarter's main shopping area and the city core, 35-38 St Paul's really does have the best of both worlds. The Jewellery Quarter train station, Snow Hill train station and St Paul's tram stop are all within half a mile of the development. The Jewellery Quarter Museum, the Pen Museum and the Newman Brothers Coffin Works are nearby, celebrating Birmingham's rich history as the 'city of a thousand trades'. Festivals, markets and exhibitions are held locally throughout the year, making the Jewellery Quarter and St Paul's a vibrant neighbourhood within the wider city.
Please note the images shown are CGI illustrations and may not represent the exact apartment.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26941262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by FleetMilne Property, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.