3 bedroom detached house for saleBirmingham New Road, Tipton
- Prominent Detached Residence
- Property With Elegance And Character
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Separate Utility Room
- Re-styled Bathroom
- Downstairs W.C.
- Ideal location for Local Commuter routes
- Sited on Huge Plot - Massive Potential
Huge Corner Plot - Prominent position - Great potential to Improve and Extend (STP) - Three Double Bedrooms - Two reception Rooms - Electric Gated Driveway - Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room - Ideal for those seeking a larger family residence of great stature within a prominent location
Detached family home - plenty of character and elegance - benefiting from a refitted bathroom and downstairs w.c - Two reception rooms - Three bedrooms - Modern fitted kitchen with separate utility room - Spacious wrap around garden.The property also offers off road parking for approx seven cars - Within proximity to local amenities, schools and transport links.
To book your private viewing please call Shipways on 01384 238779
Front door leading to the entrance porch with tiled flooring and door leading to :-
Front Of The Property
Detached property located on a corner position with gated access to an ample driveway that can accommodate up to seven cars
Front facing door leading to the internal hall with central heating radiator and carpeted flooring
Lounge 16' 5" into bay x 15' 1" ( 5.00m into bay x 4.60m )
Spacious lounge with front facing double glazed bay window, wooden surround fireplace with gas fire, central heating radiator and original coving
Dining Room 12' 9" into bay x 10' ( 3.89m into bay x 3.05m )
Dining room with front facing double glazed bay window, central heating radiator and double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden
Kitchen 10' 3" x 12' 3" ( 3.12m x 3.73m )
Fitted kitchen with plentiful storage offering matching wall cupboards and base units, incorporating one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, oven and hob with overhead cooker hood, space for utilities and dish washer, with central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window
Utility Room 5' 2" x 6' 10" ( 1.57m x 2.08m )
Utility room with concrete floor and central heating boiler to wall
First floor landing with side facing double glazed window, airing cupboard and access to the loft space
Bedroom One 16' 3" into bay x 10' 4" ( 4.95m into bay x 3.15m )
Spacious double bedroom with front facing double glazed bay window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 13' 3" ( 3.10m x 4.04m )
Double bedroom with side facing double glazed bay window with storage seat, modern upright central heating radiator, fitted wardrobes and high gloss laminate flooring
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
Double bedroom with front facing double glazed window fitted wardrobe and bookcase
Fully tiled family bathroom with vanity style hand wash basin, w.c, ample bath with overhead shower attachment, shower cubicle, central heated towel rail and rear facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Wrap around rear garden with patio and green house leading to the lawn space with shrubs borders and rear gated access
Integral garage with solar panels to roof and up & over door
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66143813.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY101034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.