3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEMFIELD ROAD, SCARTHO
- Detached bungalow within the village of Scartho
- NO FORWARD CHAIN
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Lounge-diner and breakfast-kitchen
- Gardens to front and rear along with driveway
- In need of a scheme of modernisation
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating with recently installed boiler
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band C
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this spacious detached bungalow which is located within a rarely available part of Scartho. The property will appeal to a variety of would be purchasers and requires a scheme of modernisation to fulfil its potential. Offering a spacious layout throughout internal viewing will reveal a breakfast-kitchen and lounge-diner both of which are located to the rear of the property. There are also three bedrooms and the bathroom . There are three bedrooms, two being doubles and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with a driveway and garage. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66144398.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7569495. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.