4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMount Pleasant Road, Shrewsbury
A very well proportioned and neatly presented semi-detached family house with 4 double bedrooms and large south west facing rear garden.
Key Features -
* Spacious entrance hall and landing
* Living room with glazed double doors connecting to dining room
* Kitchen with adjoining rear hall, store and WC
* 4 double bedrooms and family bathroom
* Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating with newly installed boiler
* Driveway providing parking and access to integral garage
* Large and well kept sunny garden
* A short walk from a wide range of amenities and only a 5-10 minute drive to the town centre
Entrance Hall - about 3.9m x 1.8m (about 12'10" x 5'11") -
Living Room - about 4.1m x 3.9m (about 13'5" x 12'10") -
Kitchen - about 3.6m x 2.9m (about 11'10" x 9'6") -
Dining Room - about 2.9m x 2.2m (about 9'6" x 7'3") -
Rear Hall -
Bedroom One - about 4.0m x 3.7m (about 13'1" x 12'2") -
Bedroom Two - about 4.6m x 2.6m (about 15'1" x 8'6") -
Bedroom Three - about 3.4m x 2.8m (about 11'2" x 9'2") -
Bedroom Four - about 2.7m x 2.,7m (about 8'10" x 6'7") -
Bathroom - about 2.6m x 1.7m (about 8'6" x 5'7") -
Garage - about 9.8m x 2.7m (about 32'2" x 8'10") -
Entrance hall, living room, kitchen/dining room, rear hall, cloakroom, 4 bedrooms, bathroom, garage, driveway, front and rear gardens, uPVC double glazed windows, gas fired central heating
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66147517.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28006739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper Green Pooks, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.