3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHerneville Gardens, Herne Bay, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Located on a corner plot with secluded rear garden
- Modern fitted kitchen leading to double glazed conservatory
- Detail drawings for extension
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D (57)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £425,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This bungalow gives the feel of being set in the countryside as the garden offers a high degree of privacy and standing in a good sized plot can allow you to extend outwards without encroaching on the rear garden. In fact the current owners already have detailed drawings for a single storey extension to go ahead so there is plenty of opportunity to put your own stamp on things.
There is a real feeling of home connected to this property which has a very well fitted kitchen opening out onto a beautifully laid out conservatory with doors to the garden.
Recently a combination boiler has been installed that has been tucked away in the loft giving extra cupboard space which is always useful living on one level.
Located on the outskirts of Herne Bay in a cul de sac location this traditionally built bungalow offers great kerb appeal with plenty of parking and detached garage to one side plus still offering space to the other side allowing space for a boat/caravan if need be.
I am pleased to say there is no onward chain attached to the sale of this property so please do not hesitate to view today to really appreciate the size and condition of this beautifully presented bungalow.
What the Owner says:
Having moved from Suffolk it was the garden that we fell in love with as it was such a good size but actually does not need a great deal of maintenance which was perfect for us when we go away on our boat for weekends/weeks away.
Since living here we have made many modifications including adding a water softener and a combination boiler plus insulating the roof on the conservatory which has meant we can use it all year round, especially now we have opened it up into the kitchen which is really where we spend most of our time.
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 12'11 x 11'11 (3.94m x 3.63m)
- Kitchen: 11'4 x 10'11 (3.46m x 3.33m)
- Conservatory: 11'1 x 10'6 (3.38m x 3.20m)
- Study/Bedroom 2: 13'8 x 8'11 (4.17m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'11 x 9'0 (3.63m x 2.75m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'11 x 10'5 (3.63m x 3.18m)
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Detached Garage
- Rear Garden
- Summer House: 12'2 x 9'0 (3.71m x 2.75m)
- Entrance Porch
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66150757.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11236550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.