2 bedroom terraced house for saleCalverley Street, Preston
Withdrawn from Market
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- High Standard Living Accomodation
- Viewing Essential
- Spacious & Deluxe Four Piece Bathroom
- Convenient for Bus Routes & Motorway Links
- Ideal First Time Buy
- Fitted Kitchen
Early viewing is advised on this modern two bed mid terrace. The property is conveniently located for easy access for bus routes, local amenities and motorway links and briefly comprises; vestibule, lounge/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom and yard to rear with double glazing and gas central heating.
VESTIBULE Double glazed door and window.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 15' 2" x 13' 8" (4.62m x 4.17m) Laminate flooring. Living flame fire and marble surround. Double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
KITCHEN 12' x 8' 5" (3.66m x 2.57m) Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Wall and base unit. Part tiled. Double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
STAIRS AND LANDING Double glazed window. Spindled balustrade.
BEDROOM ONE 14' x 10' 7" (4.27m x 3.23m) Laminate flooring. Fitted wardrobes. Double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 14' 2" x 6' 3" (4.32m x 1.91m) Laminate flooring. Double glazed window. Central heating radiator.
BATHROOM 12' x 8' (3.66m x 2.44m) Part tiled. Extractor fan. Bath. Shower cubicle. Wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Central heating radiator. Double glazed window.
GARDEN Flagged to rear with shared ginnel.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66151076.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102633028771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oystons, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.