1 bedroom apartment for saleEccles Court, Stirling
- First Floor Retirement Flat
- Spacious Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Double Bedroom
- Wet Room, Electric Heating & Double Glazing
- Resident Car Park & Communal Facilities
A well-appointed, modern first floor retirement flat forming part of the locally re-nowned McCarthy & Stone development which is situated close to local amenities
Set in an attractive building this charming one bedroom flat is certain to appeal to the discerning purchaser aged over 60. Benefiting from numerous additional features to include, security entry, impressive communal lounge, laundry room, guest suite, lift, resident home manager and 24 hr. emergency call service.
Accommodation comprises of reception foyer, entrance hall, spacious lounge, double bedroom, fitted kitchen, and stylish wet room. All rooms are attractively presented with a good standard of fixtures and fittings. The subjects further benefit from electric heating, double glazing, residents car park and communal gardens.
Stirling offers excellent local shopping with Lidl adjacent and public transport on the doorstep which includes close access to a popular bus route. The Thistle Shopping Mall is within easy reach and surrounding attractions include Stirling Castle, Bannockburn and the Wallace Monument.
Lounge 19' 7" max x 10' 8" max ( 5.97m max x 3.25m max )
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 8' 9" max x 7' 6" max ( 2.67m max x 2.29m max )
Bedroom 13' 6" max plus door recess x 9' 1" max plus recess ( 4.11m max plus door recess x 2.77m max plus recess )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.