4 bedroom detached house for saleJuniper Way, SLEAFORD
- £220,000 - £230,000 GUIDE PRICE
- Off road parking and single garage
- South facing rear garden
- Dining room and conservatory
- Ensuite shower room
£220,000 - £230,000 GUIDE PRICE Spacious family home, in highly sought after cup de sac with off road parking, garage, well maintained secluded south facing garden, ensuite to master bedroom, separate dining room and conservatory.
£220,000 - £230,000 GUIDE PRICE Located in the desirable area of Southfields is this fantastic four bedroom detached family home, on a quiet cul de sac. The property has off road parking for two vehicles and access via an up and over door to the garage. There is a front lawn with a range of mature shrubs and a secluded south facing rear garden with a lawn, patio area and a selection on bushes and shrubs.
Internally the property is presented to a very high quality and boasts accommodation comprising of entrance hallway with stairs rising to the first floor, spacious and bright lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen with a range of modern wall and base units as well as a breakfast bar, utility room and downstairs cloakroom.
To the first floor there are four very good sized bedrooms, the master having an ensuite with a double shower unit. There is also the family bathroom which has a bath with a shower off the mixer tap.
This property is not to be missed and should be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Being approached by a front aspect door with stairs rising to the first floor and a radiator.
Lounge 14' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.50m x 3.48m )
There are double doors which measure at 9ft 7" by 8ft 8" which lead in to the dining room and a further rear aspect French door from the dining room which leads to the conservatory. There is a large under stairs cupboard, two radiators, a gas fire and surround and a front aspect double glazed window.
Conservatory 9' 6" x 9' 4" ( 2.90m x 2.84m )
Having both rear and side aspect double glazed windows and a side aspect French door.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.36m )
Having modern wall and base units with work surfacing over, a sink and drainer with a mixer tap and tiled splashbacks. There is an integrated oven, a four ring gas hob and an extractor. The kitchen has tiled flooring, a breakfast bar, a radiator and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Utility Room 6' 3" x 5' 10" ( 1.91m x 1.78m )
Having base units with work surfacing over, a stainless steel sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer. There is also tiled flooring, a radiator, a rear aspect double glazed window and a side aspect UPVC door.
With loft access to a partially boarded loft.
Master Bedroom 12' 4" x 10' 3" ( 3.76m x 3.12m )
There is a built in double wardrobe, a front aspect double glazed window and a radiator.
Having a double shower cubicle with a mains fed shower, a pedestal wash hand basin, a low level WC, and a vanity unit. There are partially tiled walls, spotlights, an extractor, a radiator and a side aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.59m )
There is a radiator, an airing cupboard over the stairs and a front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.07m x 2.29m )
Having a radiator and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" Maximum x 8' 8" ( 3.02m Maximum x 2.64m )
Having a radiator and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Bath with mixer tap with a shower off, a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin, partially tiled walls, an extractor, a radiator and a rear aspect double glazed window.
Providing parking for two vehicles.
Having a range of mature shrubbery.
With an up and over door as well as having power and lighting.
Having a lawn, a patio area, gravel seating, side access to the front, an external tap and a range of bushes and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66153664.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH107887. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.