3 bedroom terraced house for saleFalcon Crescent, Colchester
- Wonderful Family Home
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- En Suite Shower Room
- Enclosed Garden Backing Onto Recreation Ground
- Early Viewing Advised
- GUIDE PRICE: £230,000 - £240,000
This wonderful three bedroom home is positioned in the popular location of New Town. The property benefits from spacious lounge/diner, ground floor bathroom, kitchen, utility area, three first floor bedrooms, en suite to master bedroom and enclosed garden backing onto the recreation ground.
GUIDE PRICE: £230,000 - £240,000
Entrance Door To:
Stairs to first floor.
Lounge / Diner 17' 11" x 10' 3" max ( 5.46m x 3.12m max )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 1" x 7' 8" ( 3.07m x 2.34m )
Double glazed windows to rear and side, wall and base level units, work surfaces with inset sink and drainer, space for cooker with extractor hood over, plumbing and space for dishwasher, breakfast bar, open to:
Utility Room 7' 2" x 5' 10" ( 2.18m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall mounted boiler, wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, roll edge work surfaces, inset sink and drainer, space for appliances.
Obscure double glazed window to side, modern white suite comprising bath with shower over, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin, radiator.
First Floor Accommodation
Loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 9" max x 10' 5" ( 3.89m max x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Modern white suite comprising shower cubicle, low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 7' 11" mX ( 3.07m x 2.41m mX )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 7' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
There is a shingled area to the front of the property and pathway to entrance door.
There is an attractive rear garden which is laid to shingle and patio with shed, all enclosed by brick wall.
The vendor has advised us that in 2013, the property had a subsidence claim due to escaped water from a drain. No underpinning was required - minor repairs were carried out and the property has been signed off with a Certificate of Structural Adequacy which can be transferred to the buyer.
Refer to map
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66157068.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS115824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.