2 bedroom terraced house for saleWARWICK ROAD, TWICKENHAM
SALE AGREED, SUBJECT TO CONTRACT 5 DAYS AFTER FIRST VIEWING! MORE LOCAL 2 BEDS NEEDED TO SATISFY OUR DEMAND. CALL NOW!
Hello & thank you for reading. Stunning, 2-double bedroom cottage, short walk BR Station (Waterloo 19 mins) large living / dining room with solid wood floors, kitchen w dishwasher & washer-dryer, spacious modern bathroom, proper garden (i.e. not just a tiny yard as some of these cottages have!)
Offered vacant, completely repainted in white and ready for the buyer to move straight in.
Viewing Saturday July 7th from 10am to 11am.
* Pretty, Victorian terraced cottage, in quiet cul-de sac so no passing traffic. Within Car Parking Zone so plentiful warden-controlled residents parking. (Visitors' permits available of course)
* Easy walk to Twickenham BR station (19 mins Waterloo)
* Large reception / dining room with sold wood floors
* Beautiful fully appointed kitchen with solid wood worktop, washer-dryer, dishwasher, Belfast sink, fridge freezer
* French doors to garden from kitchen
* Good sized proper west-facing Garden with plenty of space to relax in and invite friends for BBQs, paved and with side return space for bikes and other storage
* 2 full size double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
* Spacious, modern bathroom - upstairs next to bedrooms
* 2 mins walk to Twickenham Green (perfect for dog walking) / Sainsburys / Restaurants / Pubs
We are a small local, local independent high street agency, not a big chain.
Thank you again for reading and I look forward to meeting you on Saturday
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66157120.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David McGeachie Sales, St Margarets, Twickenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.