2 bedroom flat for saleAshbee House, Bethnal Green, E2
- Stylish two bedroom second floor flat
- Open plan reception room
- Sleek contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Smart bathroom with modern fixtures and fittings
- Fantastic location close to shops and transport links
- Two double sized bedrooms
- Gated development
- Off street parking space
This delightful two bedroom flat boasts stylish interiors with ample space and open-plan reception room. Situated in a great location moments from shops and transport links.
Ashbee House is superbly located for Bethnal Green and Stepney station as well a an array of shops, restaurants and amenities close by.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1023323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.