3 bedroom town house for saleThe Whitehouse, Brunswick Hill, Reading, RG1
- Three bedrooms, en-suites to master and guest bedroom
- Sitting room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen-breakfast room with central island
- Family room with French doors to garden
- Utility room; Family bathroom
- Off street parking at rear; EPC rating: C
This delightful home is set in an admired residential road and is ideally positioned for easy access to the vibrant town centre with its mainline station as well as Reading West station and local bus routes. The property is ideal for the professional purchaser seeking a prime address and forms part of a pretty Victorian villa which has been sympathetically converted into three separate dwellings. The well-planned living accommodation is set out over three storeys and retains many period features with a number of half-landings creating the feeling of space and overlooks an established lawned garden.
Kitchen 4.7m (15'5) x 3.84m (12'7)
Family Room 4.83m (15'10) x 3.78m (12'5)
Sitting Room 4.93m (16'2) x 3.86m (12'8)
Master Bedroom 4.14m (13'7) x 3.89m (12'9)
Guest Bedroom 3.84m (12'7) x 2.95m (9'8)
Bedroom Three 3.84m (12'7) x 2.95m (9'8)
French doors from the family room open to a lawned garden with patio and a stepping stone pathway leading to the rear where there is a useful shed and access to the parking area. Located at the rear of the property there is parking for two vehicles.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: E
Leasehold with an unexpired term of 973 years
The residents own an equal share in the freehold
Maintenance charge is £425 per quarter
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66158444.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 80551. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.