3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRiverslea, Stokesley, North Yorkshire
- Rear Garden with South Westerly Aspect
- Extended to the Ground Floor with Vaulted Breakfast Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Living Room with Fireplace
- Quiet Cul de Sac Location
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Property
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Vacant Possession
- Garage & Parking
We are delighted to offer for sale this refurbished three bedroom semi detached property. The property has been extended to the rear and enjoys a South West facing rear garden. Offered with immediate vacant possession and benefitting from; UPVC double glazing, gas central heating and a modern kitchen. Located in a quiet cul de sac it offers convenient access to Stokesley High Street with its shops, cafes and strolls along the River Leven. The interior is newly carpeted with a neutral decor and comprising; entrance hall, living room with fireplace with gas living flame fire, vaulted breakfast room with French doors to the garden and open plan to a modern kitchen. There is also a cloakroom and ample storage. On the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, bathroom and separate wc. Externally off road parking leads to a single garage and to the rear a sunny South Westerly garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66163847.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO170070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.