4 bedroom house for saleTulsemere Road, London, SE27
Offers in Region of
- Period terraced house
- Four double bedrooms
- Bright semi open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious reception room leading to private rear garden
- Modern family bathroom
- Mezzanine area/storage space in attic room
- West Norwood and West Dulwich amenities nearby
- Short walk to Tulse Hill and West Norwood BR
This period terraced property offers a bright and spacious kitchen/dining room that leads to a spacious reception area opening to private rear garden. The property benefits from a short walk to West Dulwich and West Norwood and is found in excellent condition throughout.
Offering a bright aspect, this period property provides a warm and retro style that helps highlight spacious and well designed living space throughout. The house has four double bedrooms, a large family bathroom and an open plan kitchen/dining room leading to a separate reception room, that opens out to a bright patio garden. With the added bonus of a cellar and an attic with mezzanine storage on the top floor, this fantastic family home must be viewed to be fully appreciated, so early viewings are advised!
Tulsemere Road is one of West Norwood's most sought after roads. The many cafes, bars and restaurants of West Norwood are close by, including the Blackbird Bakery, Scotch Meats butchers, Rosendale Pub and the excellent Volcano Coffee Works. Bel Air park, Dulwich Park and Brockwell Park are all close by, as well as the independent boutiques and amenities of West Dulwich and Herne Hill. The locality also provides well connected transport links, with both Tulse Hill and West Dulwich stations within 0.6miles and 0.5miles walk respectively.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDH180051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petermans, West Dulwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.