3 bedroom terraced house for saleOld Street, Clevedon
- Victorian former school believed to have been built around 1850
- Exclusive gated development
- Stunning kitchen with integrated appliances and granite worktops
- The master bedroom with almost 15 high vaulted ceilings and stone mullion windows
- Two luxury bathrooms
- Modern gas fired central heating
- Solid oak internal doors
- Parking for 2 cars
- Central Clevedon position
- Grade II Listed
Number 5 Holdland House is perhaps the jewel in the crown; sitting on the south side of this former Victorian school. On the ground floor there is SPECTACULAR OPEN PLAN accommodation that will take your breath away, whilst the bedrooms on the first floor with their 15 foot high VAULTED CEILINGS with arching ceiling beams and the most amazing STONE MULLION WINDOWS accompany the TWO LUXURY BATHROOMS finished in stone travertine tiling. This home combines amazing architectural features for which it has been awarded a Grade II listing and modern luxuries that help to make this a very special property. Located in central Clevedon within a stones throw of the town centre and enjoying the security of a gated development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5555863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Steven Smith Town & Country Estate Agents, Clevedon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.