2 bedroom park home for saleBeacon Park Home Village, Skegness
- SPACIOUS & Well Presented 2 BED PARK HOME
- Skegness on the Popular over 55's Beacon Park Home Village
- On site facilities include Pub/Club, Hairdressers & incorporates Landscaped Gardens & Fishing Lakes
- 2 Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Lounge & Well Equipped Kitchen Diner
SPACIOUS & Well Presented 2 BED PARK HOME in Skegness on the Popular over 55's Beacon Park Home Village - On site facilities include Pub/Club, Hairdressers & incorporates Landscaped Gardens & Fishing Lakes. Accommodation; Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Kitchen Diner, 2 Bedrooms & Shower Room.
Generously Sized & Well Presented 2 BED PARK HOME on the Popular over 55's Beacon Park Home Village, which offers a number of on site facilities including Pub/Club, hairdressers & incorporates landscaped gardens & fishing lakes. A Viewing of this property is utterly essential to fully appreciate both the presentation and location, occupying a great position to enjoy the enviable surrounding grounds. With Accommodation comprising of an Entrance Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Well Equipped Kitchen Diner, 2 Bedrooms & Family Shower Room. Externally having wraparound gardens mostly laid to lawn with concrete and slabbed pathways around, garden shed ideal for storage, plants and shrubs, timber fencing to the side and rear aspect creating a degree of privacy, access to storage space under the parkhome and a low maintenance gravelled frontage. For further information or to arrange a viewing, please call William H Brown today on 01754 768311.
Entry is via a double glazed sliding door with windows to 3 elevations allowing for an abundance of natural light, an ideal coat hanging facility, carpet and a further upvc door with opaque double glazed glass panel leading into;
Carpet, wall mounted radiator and doors leading to all principle rooms.
Lounge 12' 1" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.68m max x 3.58m max )
Being a generously sized and well presented room having carpet, two double glazed windows to two elevations creating a dual aspect and a upvc entrance door with double glazed glass panel allowing for an abundance of natural light and wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen Diner 11' 9" max x 7' 10" max ( 3.58m max x 2.39m max )
Having a mixture of carpet and laminate flooring, double glazed windows to two elevations, wall mounted radiator, large airing cupboard housing the boiler and ideal space for storage and a fitted range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work top surfaces, tiled splash backs and an inset sink with mixer taps over, integrated cooker and gas hob, integrated microwave and integrated washing machine and fridge. Also with the added benefit of having ideal space for a dining table if required.
Bedroom One 11' 9" max x 7' 4" min plus recess ( 3.58m max x 2.24m min plus recess )
Carpet, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation, beautifully presented double bedroom with ample space for furniture.
Bedroom Two 7' 11" x 7' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.36m )
Carpet, double glazed window to the side and wall mounted radiator being an immaculate single bedroom with ample space for storage.
Having a double glazed window to the side elevation, part tiled walls for ease of maintenance, low flush WC, large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and shower there in, pedestal wash hand basin with single taps over and tiled splash backs for ease of maintenance, heated towel rail and mirrored medicine cabinet with ideal shelving.
Wraparound gardens mostly laid to lawn with concrete and slabbed pathways around, garden shed ideal for storage, plants and shrubs, timber fencing to the side and rear aspect creating a degree of privacy, access to storage space under the parkhome and a low maintenance gravelled frontage.
To arrange a viewing please call William H Brown today on 01754 768311 today!
Please follow the link below which will provide a useful source of information relating to the local area.
See Multi Map Illustration.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG105759. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.