Studio flat for saleWeston House, 24A Orchard Street, Bristol, Somerset, BS1
- Lowever ground floor Studio apartment offering circa 37Sq m (400sq f)
- Modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- Open plan studio room plus a separate shower room
- City centre location but tucked away on a quiet side street
- Offered with no onward chain and vacant possession on exchange
A lower ground floor studio apartment located just off of Park Street and conveniently close to city centre shops restaurants, cafes and bars. The apartment is offered with no onward chain and consists of: open plan kitchen with modern units and integrated appliances, lounge/ dining area and bedroom plus a separate shower room. A parking permit may be available on application to Bristol City Council for a small fee. The property is currently rented out but will be available with vacant possession on exchange. Please call CJ HOLE Clifton on 0117 9238238 to arrange a viewing appointment.
Communal storage area.
Management Company Charges
£200 per annum.
No parking but a permit may be available through the council at a fee of circa £50 per annum subject to application.
This information should checked with your legal adviser.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66167317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTL150087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.