3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSandrock Road, Harworth, Doncaster
- Well Presented Semi-Detached Home
- Kitchen, Open Plan Lounge & Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom & Separate Wc
- Shared Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Advised
Offered for sale is this well presented and tastefully decorated three bedroom semi detached house. Well placed for local amenities and commuting links. Ideal purchase for a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Set in the popular location of Harworth is this three bedroom semi detached house. Accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom. Harworth has a variety of amenities such as schools, shops and doctors surgery. Commuting links are close by with the A1 within easy reach.
Front facing entrance door.
Storage cupboard, side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Understairs pantry with side facing double glazed obscure window. Access to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 3" max x 12' 3" max ( 4.34m max x 3.73m max )
Electric fire set into modern surround. Wall lights, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window. Open plan to the dining room.
Dining Room 10' 4" max x 13' 3" max ( 3.15m max x 4.04m max )
Front facing double glazed bay window and central heating radiator. Open plan to the lounge.
Kitchen 5' 10" x 8' 7" ( 1.78m x 2.62m )
Wall and base units set above and below worktops that include a stainless steel sink and drainer. Part tiling to walls, space for a cooker, washing machine and fridge, tiling to the floor covering, side facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling, central heating radiator, side facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed entrance door.
Side facing double glazed window and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 10' 1" x 9' 11" max ( 3.07m x 3.02m max )
Double room with wardrobes to one wall, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.00m )
Double room with rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" max x 9' 7" max ( 2.16m max x 2.92m max )
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and storage cupboard.
Comprising bath with shower over and wash hand basin. Rear facing double glazed obscure window, tiling to the walls. The central heating boiler is housed in the cupboard.
Fitted with a low flush wc. Tiling to the walls and floor and side facing double glazed obscure window.
Shared driveway to the front of the property along with fenced lawned garden, access to the garage and the rear garden. To the rear is an enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn. Two garden sheds, fencing and plants and shrubs.
Having up and over access door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66168364.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY104790. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.