3 bedroom terraced house for saleOld Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire, BD7
- Excellent inner through terraced house of much character.
- The spacious, family accommodation is decorated to a good standard, is well fitted, has Gas CH and UPVC DG.
- Hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, useful basement, THREE first floor bedrooms, bathroom, part boarded loft with velux.
- Internal inspection of the property is strongly recommended.
Excellent inner through terraced house of much character, well situated for access to Bradford City centre and all good local amenities including shops and schools. The spacious, family accommodation is decorated to a good standard, is well fitted, has Gas CH and UPVC DG. It briefly comprises hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, uPVC rear entrance porch, useful basement, THREE first floor bedrooms, bathroom, part boarded loft with velux. An internal inspection of the property is strongly recommended to appreciate the size and standard of this property to the fullest extent.
Services Not Tested - All Measurements Are Approximate -
Ground Floor -
Hall - 5'4" x 16'3" (1.63m x 4.95m) - Laminate floor, open staircase off, central heating radiator.
Lounge - 12'8" x 13'1" (3.86m x 3.99m) - Living flame gas fire, fireplace with brick surround, tiled hearth, pine floor, central heating radiator.
Dining Room - 12'6" x 14'1" (3.81m x 4.29m) - Living flame gas fire, marble effect interior, modern surround, tiled hearth, central heating radiator.
Kitchen - 5'4" x 10'10" (1.63m x 3.30m) - Range of units comprising inset stainless steel sink unit, worktops, cupboards and drawers, wall cupboards, split level electric cooker, gas hob, tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail.
Rear Porch - UPVC construction.
Keeping Cellar -
Fuel Store -
First Floor -
Bedroom - 11'11" x 13'1" (3.63m x 3.99m) - Twin wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 10'7" x 14'1" (3.23m x 4.29m) - Full length wardrobes, central heating radiator.
Bedroom - 6'2" x 8'10" (1.88m x 2.69m) - Laminate floor, central heating radiator.
Bathroom - 7'2" x 9'9" (2.18m x 2.97m) - Panelled bath, electric shower fitting over, pedestal wash basin, low flush wc, linen cupboard, central heating radiator.
Loft - Part boarded, velux window.
Gardens - Small walled garden to front. Yard to rear.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66174877.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28009827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by O'Hearne & Partners, Bradford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.