1 bedroom apartment for saleSandon Mews, off Sandon Road, Stafford
- Immaculate One Bedroom Apartment
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Spacious Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
- Recently Extended Lease
- Close To Town Centre Amenities
This beautifully presented first floor apartment is going to hit the spot for some many buyers. Perhaps you're a first time buyer looking to put your first step on the property ladder or maybe you're looking to downsize and trying to find your perfect new home? This apartment is conveniently located off the Sandon Road located in a small complex and within easy reach of the the town centre. This first floor apartment would also make a great investment purchase for those looking to for a buy to let that they could rent out immediately! We've only gone and done it again here at Dourish & Day as we have this immaculate and beautifully presented one bedroom first floor apartment The apartment has it's own front door leading into the hall with stairs to the first floor. You'll also discover a spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, refitted bathroom and double bedroom. Externally there is designated parking. The Vendor has also recently extended the lease to this fantastic apartment and further details are available from the selling agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66176836.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8912661. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.